Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Boots!!!

So I know we have had NO snow yet in Denver but I thought we should be prepared for when it comes (hopefully sometime soon!) Chase I were doing some last minute shopping at Kohl's this past weekend so I decided to see what snow boots they had. I found a pair I liked and asked Chase if he wanted to try them on. He was sooo excited to try them on and once they were on he was dancing around the store and looking in the mirror - ha ha! He even tolerated me when I made him try on 2 different sizes. I taught him how to put his feet in and stomp them to get them completely on. He loves them and now puts them on all by himself :) All weekend he wanted to wear his "snow boots" - even though he looked totally ridiculous with the warm weather we are having - oh well - guess this is the start to him dressing himself...

3 comments:

The Frisbees said...

Aw, so cute.

Kate said...

He is so adorable and looks so much like you! Oh, and I love Kohl's too!!

Kasia said...

We've been looking everywhere for snow boots - do they come in smaller sizes (like 6's or 7's)?