Tuesday, December 7, 2010

35 Weeks



It was a little surreal decorating the tree this year watching my 2 year old have a ball looking through our ornaments and seeing how big he has gotten - we can have a full on conversation with him! Then I look down at my growing belly and am amazed that we will have a whole new life in our arms in just 3 weeks!! Blessed is an understatement of how I feel. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year but this year it is even sweeter with my new baby on the way and a toddler who is enchanted by the magic of Santa and decorations!

I hit the 35 week mark last weekend and am definitely feeling like I am close to the end. I still feel good but am definitely tired and sore by the end of the day! We did our hospital tour last week and it was good to just see where I will be delivering since we were in CA last time. The hospital is great and we will be in great hands!

I had a Dr appt this past Monday and everything looks good. Heartbeat is good and baby is measuring perfect and is head down and in the right position - not that it matters for me since I have having a C-section but still is in the right position :0) I have gained 16 lbs to date. The Dr checked me for dilation and nothing is happening yet. That's all there is to report - I now have weekly Dr visits so we are near the end!

1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

I can't believe it's so close!!!! And you've only ganied 16 pounds??? I knew you looked small, but wow. Guess being sick in the beginning made a difference. You look great and can't wait for the big arrival of #2! Love you.