Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Decorating

We finally got a chance to put all our ornaments up and finish our tree last Thursday night! I always love putting up our tree because Craig & I have collected ornaments to every place we have traveled. Decorating the tree is like a trip down memory lane and we are always amazed at how much we have done and seen together so far in life.

Chase ready to get started...


Craig and Chase with the annual drinking of Egg Nog while we decorate!


Chase & Mama putting ornaments on - this is Chase's new smile that we get for a lot of pictures.. nice huh?! Ha Ha!


Finishing touch of the angel on top


Turning on the lights!


Family shots in front of our finished product!



Our FINISHED PRODUCT! I can't wait to spend many nights over the next few weeks relaxing in our living room and gazing upon this beauty :)

No comments: