Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Christmas Train!

One thing we had been wanting to buy for Chase this year is a train to go around the tree. Last year he LOVED playing with Brad & Melissa's and also Grandma & Papa's and we knew he would love one of his own. We kept putting it off and then I saw a great deal on one at the grocery store (random right?!) so I went for it! It is a cheap one but perfect for Chase! It has 4 cars - goes forward and backward, blows a whistle, has a headlight and smoke! He LOVES it and turns it on every night and just sits and watches it go around for like 10-30 minutes (that's a really long time in his world!) I'm so glad we got this for him - more Christmas magic and memories!

Helping Daddy put the train together...




All set up! Now it's time to watch it go round and round...


1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

SSSOOOOO cute! Love it.