Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baby Brunch

I am one lucky girl because for the second pregnancy in a row, my Mom and sister flew out to Colorado to help celebrate the soon arrival of Baby Girl Hoelting!!!  They flew in on a Friday night and stayed until Monday.  Sunday morning we met Carol, Jill, Melissa and Marae for an all girl family brunch to celebrate.  (We were missing Ashlyn)  I can't tell you how touched I was that they, and everyone, made such an effort to help celebrate the arrival of our 3rd baby!  

We went to brunch and had fabulous food, enjoyed eachothers company (although the dj was a little loud - a dj at brunch, who knew?!  lol) and they showered me with tons of cute clothes for baby girl!!!!  It was such a perfect morning and another reminder of how blessed I am to have such amazing family on both sides! 

Christine, Mom and I

Jill & Marae


Melissa & Carol


The best in-laws a girl could dream of!


So fun opening all my sweet baby girl clothes!





I look weird here but had to put in the pic of the CSU cheerleading outfit - so perfect!





Marae is over the moon about finally getting another girl in the family!  Our baby girl will be the 9th cousin and she will only be the 3rd girl - we needed to try and even it out a bit :)



Christine tried to buy a few non pink items for Craig's sake :)


I hope I have a mother/daughter connection like this one - so precious


A group shot outside the restaurant. 
Thank you ladies for making me feel so special - love you to pieces!

No comments: