Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mani's & Pedi's

For Ashlyn & Marae's birthdays in October, part of the present we gave them was "Mani's & Pedi's with Aunt Lori!"  I was so excited to spend some one on  one time with the only girls in the fam (kid-wise) and share an experience that I don't ever get to do having 2 boys :)

I picked them up Monday night and we headed to a nail salon.  They each picked out their own colors and the salon even threw in some designs on the nails for free :)

Their favorite part?  
The massage chairs!  They were cracking up and thought they were so funny.  They especially cracked up when the chair would massage their head because they are so short - lol! 



All our toes!


Posing with their beautiful nails!


We finished the day with cookies from the grocery store.  What a fun little outing with my beautiful nieces!

1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

SOOO CUTE! That must have been a special night for you and the girls.