Sunday afternoon we were able to get all the cousins together to wear their costumes and celebrate Halloween together! Jill & Don hosted a great party with tons of activities and the kids had a blast together. We are all so busy these days with the kids activities so it keeps getting harder and harder to all get together. I'm so glad we got the chance to do this!!
This picture was actually super easy to capture. All the adults just kind of looked at each other in shock saying "Wow, that was easy!" Lol - they are getting older so much easier than getting 8 toddlers to look :)
My loves!
Halloween Bingo!
Time to bob for apples!
I don't think I have ever seen this done in real life - only movies...it was so funny and the kids
thought it was such a fun activity!
Chase's turn...
He got one! He actually did it without his hands but I got a picture a second too late. He bit the stem with his teeth - smart kid.
Carson's turn...
Drew...
Kyler...
Brady just liked watching everyone else...oh, and sticking his hand in the water
and drinking it - mmmm yum.
Austin...
Everyone with their apples!
Halloween craft!
Melissa made the cutest dessert for the kids - she always amazes me with her skills! Each dirt cup had a gummy worm hidden inside too :)
Happy Halloween family!

No comments:
Post a Comment