Wednesday, August 5, 2015

St Paddy's

This year I was so sad that I would be traveling for work on St Patrick's Day!  I know it is just a silly little holiday but I hate missing any days where my kids can dress up and it is considered a little more special than a regular old day.

This masterpiece Chase brought home, text pictures from Craig in the morning of the kids and getting to spend the night drinking wine with one of my best friends at her new home in Salem, OR made it a lot better though!!!






I also got to explore Seattle and Pike Place with my favorite co worker the day after St Paddy's on our "free day."  We conducted 6 hour training's 2 days while we ere there so having a day like this in between was so nice!  I have been to Seattle a ton for work over the years and never had a chance to visit Pike Place - what a cool place!!!



The flowers, oh my, breathtaking!!!



No comments: