Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mothers Day - Muffins, Homemade Gifts and Laughs!

These are always the best Mother's Day gifts!


What is motherhood?  
Motherhood is joy, frustration, laughter, tears, fear, unpredictability, pride, exhaustion, LOVE and just doing the best you can every day to raise the best little people possible!  I am so thankful God gave me the opportunity to do my best with these 3, they certainly have taught me as much as I've taught them so far!





I have to share this story because such is our crazy life....
Craig takes the little ones to daycare every morning at 7am and on the Friday before Mother's Day it was supposed to be "Muffin's with Mom."  I knew about it all week and even had it on my calendar and then just totally forgot on Friday.  THANKFULLY, Brady forgot his show and tell item so I ran it over to school and saw all the signs!!!  I was able to still spend about 10 minutes with each of my littles and have a muffin, lemonade and some coffee with them...so thankful for the power of intervention and glad I was able to slow down for a minute and spend time with each of them to make them feel special :)





No comments: