Wow, I went through my pictures and I have soooo many moments to catch up on and I don't want to forget any of this when I look back years from now. Here we go, a game of catch up of phone pictures from the first few months of the year!
Carol's birthday celebration at our house
The morning we took the bottle away...lucky me that it was my turn to get up :/
It went well as you can see...
Practicing some baseball on a warmer winter day
Zoo outing on MLK day (Daddy had to work)
Chase's first season of playing basketball! He did sooo good and loved it! It was so fun to watch him pick up and play a new sport...serious athlete right here, he is honestly good at everything he tries!
Jump shot!
Making broccoli soup - yum!
Another front tooth gone!
Wild Friday night fun!!
The sad part is that the kids were totally off doing their own thing, lol!
Super Bowl 2015!
Hadley, Austen & Mikayla
Chase won $50 from a square at the end of the first quarter...he donated his money to Jump for Hearts to "help kids with bad hearts." (sigh...love him)
Successful 4 year old well visit means you get ice cream!
Random hot winter weekends in CO!
A little nightcap reading!
Had to document her ridiculously adorable piggies!
7:00am fort on a snowy President's Day
Brady's swim lessons at Colorado Swim School
Weekend ski/snowboard getaway with Adam & Katie - so fun!!
The famous "shoes over jammies" look she has perfected...and clearly trying to drive Brady nuts!
Some mornings just call for a donut run and a little extra time with Mama!
One of the funniest moments ever....it was so cold that Craig's locks froze and his car would not unlock and the door would not open. He used my pink hairdryer with an extension cord at 7:00am...did nothing. Finally Brady climbed in the trunk, through the little compartment door and got into the main part of the car to unlock the car - lol!!! I was crying...amazing!
Our new artwork compliments of Brady! His action painting that he is sooo proud is displayed in our house. I love it!
Funny cartoons to start the day
Basement baseball on cold snowy weekends
Bowling outings with our neighbors
I love when this happens - always cracks me up - all 3 of our kids did this at one point in a high chair!
Banana bread baking
Skate City
My dinner helper
Shirts are overrated... at least they are all sitting in chairs which is unusual for our kids!
Crazy hair day at school!
Grilling in a snow storm!
Until the next installment of catch up....













































No comments:
Post a Comment