We had our annual Santa visit at Bass Pro Shop - our favorite place to see the jolly old man! We discovered Bass Pro the first Christmas we were here and have always been so impressed with what they offer! They have a great Santa, give you free pictures, have games for the kids to play (racing cars, you can shoot play guns and bows and arrows, pretend snowball fights) plus a free carousel, an area for writing and mailing letters to Santa and they give you a candy cane and a key chain. Plus the store itself is so cool with giant fish tanks and tons of outdoor equipment!
We picked a Tuesday night to go and it worked out perfect because no one was there!!
All 3 kids were loving Santa this year...

Brady telling Santa he wants buttons, gummy bears and a toy thermometer!

Some target practice
Brady kept running up back to Santa to talk some more and get more candy canes...lol! No one was there so we let him do this thing :)
Chase wrote out his letter to Santa
Then mailed it off!
I had to document my parking lot injury! It was FREEZING out and Brady was complaining he was cold so on the way in I scooped him up in my arms and stood up right into a bunch of branches from a tree!! It hurt so bad! I thought I scratched my eyeball at first, thank god I didn't, but I still had to spend the rest of the night walking around the store looking like a train wreck! It hurt, kids are dangerous - lol!!
What a fun night seeing Santa though - till next year!










No comments:
Post a Comment