We decorated our tree the day after Thanksgiving and I am absolutely loving the coziness it brings to the house this time of year!

Breaking out the ladder to get some of the ornaments on top
We only broke 2 ornaments with these little munchkins helping so not too bad - lol! I am only laughing because they were cheap ones we didn't care about :) The boys loved seeing all of the different ornaments and of course they fought over each one and wanted to put them all up by themselves...sigh... but we made it through.
(Thank goodness for spiked egg nog along the way!)

Chase loved finding his 1st Christmas ornament :)
So sweet
Hads was taking a nap while we decorated so once she woke up we gave her a chance to look at all the ornaments and lights!
She was loving it!
Our finished tree!!
I love our tree because we fill it with ornaments that mean something. I think trees that are all color coordinated with ribbon and such are gorgeous but it just isn't our style. We learned from our parents and have always bought ornaments at every place we have visited or traveled, plus ornaments for our wedding, babies being born, our first house...so many milestones that define who we are as a family! One of our newest additions is our elf ladder. My parents had one on our tree growing up and Christine and I always thought it was the cutest part of our whole tree. A few years ago my Mom found a company that makes them and they gave us each one for Christmas.
I love everything about it.
Of course after the ornament fighting they acted like this and all was right with the world - haha!








1 comment:
Your tree is beautiful! I love the picture of Hadley placing ornaments-so sweet!
Post a Comment