Saturday, November 2, 2013

Slow Down Hadley!!

This girl is determined to move!!

I cannot even believe how strong my tiny little peanut is.  She is still so little for her age (5%) and I am wondering if that is why she is able to move so well already...?  She started rolling over from her back to her tummy at 10 WEEKS!  Craziness!  I looked back at the blog and Brady rolled over for the first time on April 17th so he was almost 4 months old!  

Now, if we put Hadley down on her back within one second she rolls right on over to her tummy and pops her head up.  She will even keep rolling right across the room.  This particular night below I swear I thought she was going to start crawling...she was swaying forward and back trying to get that musical toy and was kicking her legs in the air trying to move!

Both of our boys started walking at 10 months so I don't even want to think about how quickly she probably will!  We have 3 kids "semi" on the move now - look out!



1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

You are in trouble! I looked back through my blog and Ben was going from stomach to back by 10 weeks, but not back to stomach till about 15 weeks! Then he was moving his feet trying to crawl at 18 weeks! So look out! :)