Getting ready to go!
I wasn't sure if Brady would put on his costume because I have had it for like 2 weeks and he only tried it on once and then wanted nothing to do with it. Plus the previous night he told Craig and I that he wanted to be a blue elephant for Halloween (random?)! Boy was I wrong! He was soo excited to put tiger whiskers on and he loved wearing the costume! He was "roaring" at people all night - lol!
Our best effort at a picture with all 3!
Craig was so busy trying to get Brady to look that we didn't notice poor Hadley had her face covered up!
There she is :)
Making our way in and running into friends!
Trick-or treating!
This table was dying over Brady because they had a skeleton that was motion sensored that he thought was hilarious so he kept making it go off!
The boys LOVED the cake walk. All the kids walk in a circle while music plays and then when the music stops you stand on the number you are closest to, then a number gets picked out of a hat for the winner. Brady won!! It was so cute when they called his number!!! He was so excited to go pick a baked good from the table!
Back at home Chase was separating his candy! Craig and I were dying because he totally went and just did it on his own - exactly what we did when we were kids :)
What a fun event to experience and we have many more years of fall festivals to look forward to now!




No comments:
Post a Comment