I had some random pictures on my phone that I want to remember from our last few weeks of summer...
The boys always love helping their Daddy work on the lawn! We have bunnies that kill our grass and make Craig CRAZY...so here they are replanting new seed to fix the bare spots :)
My girl sporting her cute summer dresses while she can!
An attempt at a selfie since it is always just the 2 of us - lol :)
I can't get enough of her smile!
Chase started a new soccer season (it is really a fall season but it started at the end of summer.) We moved to a new league that is a little more competitive than the YMCA. Chase, Carson, Sam and Blake are all on the same team and they have a blast together! They have practice on Tuesdays and games on Saturdays for 8 weeks. A nice perk of this league is that it is literally across the street from our house so we can walk over there if we want :)
Apparently her toys are hilarious :)
Started wearing the baby bjorn so she is facing outward - she LOVES it!!! I wore it on our walks to pick up Chase from school a few days and I wore it cooking dinner the other night...
My boys are cereal kids!
They both love late night bowls before they go to bed :)


No comments:
Post a Comment