Fall has arrived in Colorado!
Although we have still had some hot days the last few weeks, it is definitely turning to fall and we have cooler weather coming, leaves are changing and it feels like another change of season. As much as I love summer, I am ready for a break from the 90 degree weather and am ready to embrace fall!
I love everything about fall - pumpkins, the colors, football, yummy warm drinks and all that comes with the excitement of the holiday seasons starting.
Some evidence of the beginning of fall in our house...
We are cheering our hearts out for the Broncos and the Rams in our house!
Friday night movie nights
Colder morning scooter rides to school
(It was freezing and drizzling out but Chase is the ultimate athlete and demanded to ride his scooter. I gave in and let him ride while Hadley and I drove ride next to him in the warm car the whole way to school!)
Hads had to bundle up more for our morning walks to school!
Picking up a fall bouquet during a grocery store run
Finding fun ways for the kids to decorate for the season
We have many more fall decorations around our house - pics to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment