Friday, June 17, 2011

Hittin' The Sticks

Monday night after work we decided to take Chase to the driving range for the very first time! Craig bought Chase real golf clubs for his birthday and he has been playing with them in the backyard. The 4 of us headed to a golf course close by so Chase could go play some "hard golf." (That's what he calls it since the balls are real and not his plastic ones - haha). I was so proud of how well he did and he just LOVED it!! I took a couple swings myself and Chase could just possibly be better than me - lol :)

I got some great photos of Craig & Chase having their first golf moment together...





Getting balls out of the machine



Heading to the range!








Look at that face - so serious - haha!



Chase definitely loved his first driving range experience! In fact, he woke up the next morning at 6:30am and went straight out back to hit some balls before school :)

1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

He looks like a natural and I'm sure he can hit the ball better than me too! :) Love the 2nd and 3rd pic of the two of them walking to the course.