Monday, June 27, 2011

3 Year Stats

Chase had his 3 year well check up last week. This was an interesting check up because they not only gave him a physical, they also checked his verbal skills, if he knew colors, made him draw shapes, stand on one foot to test his balance and answer all kinds of questions about what he eats, what he does for fun, etc.

Chase did awesome and answered all of the Dr's questions very well. The only issue we have is there is a small possibility that Chase could be color blind. He constantly mixes up green and red and I guess that is an early sign of being color blind. It's weird though because he knows all his other colors, including pink and purple, but I guess you can be color blind with just certain colors. We will just have to wait and see but I really hope he turns out to be fine. If he is color blind I just pray that it doesn't affect his life at all. What do you think he sees? (When he learns to drive do you just learn that green is stop and red is go? Can you tell I've been thinking about it a lot and it's bugging me? Say a prayer that my little man grows out of it and will see colors fine)

Here are Chase's 3 year stats:

Height: 39" (75-90th percentile)
Weight: 33 lbs (50-75th percentile)

Poor guy had to get a couple shots because we were behind on a few. Shots suck more and more as they get older because he knows what is coming and we literally had to hold him down. Ugh!

I can't believe Chase is 3 but we are so proud of the little man he has become!

1 comment:

C Frizz said...

Ben gets red and green mixed up all of the time! I always wonder if he sees one color for both or is just messing up, etc. I guess time will tell...