Last Friday Craig had a guys night out at the Rockies game. That day I had heard our local outdoor mall was having a concert that night so I took my little men out on a date night. I packed up a pb&j and some grapes for Chase, picked up my boys from daycare and we headed to the concert. We love this place because they have fountains in the summer for the kids to run through as well as a playground and a train to ride. In the winter they have an ice skating rink and the train gets dressed up into a little polar express! This mall has made many appearances on my blog :)


After eating dinner and dancing to some music, we all headed to the frozen yogurt shop to share some dessert (well Chase & I anyway.) I think I got a total of 2 bites because this little guy is quite an ice cream fanatic - haha...do you think he liked it?

We danced some more, had some laughs and headed home. Chase headed home wearing his underwear because his pants got a tiny bit wet and of course he couldn't wear them at that point - what a drama king :)


I absolutely LOVED the friday night concert and we will definitely be coming back as a whole family!
No comments:
Post a Comment