Sunday, June 12, 2011

Celebrating Baby Stiles

Last Saturday I hosted a baby shower for Dana at our house. I didn't do this alone by any means but I just provided a location of somewhere to have it! I did make a champagne punch that will definitely make you tipsy and is delicious - I will post it on her soon! I also had fun making a diaper cake and getting a onesie for everyone to sign so that Dana could frame it and rememeber this special day. Dana's Mom & sister made all the food and brought some great decorations and we had such a fun day celebrating Dana & Ben's little boy to be!!



The Mama of the hour :)


Kasia, Dana, Katie & I


Action party shot...


Katie & Kasia


Present Time



Onesie for Baby Stiles


Congrats Dana & Ben - can't wait to meet your little man in a couple months!!

No comments: