Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities!

Even though Trick-or-Treating on a Sunday night is not quite as great as Friday or Saturday - it was still so much fun to have a whole day as a family to have some Halloween fun! We started the day with a yummy breakfast of homemade waffles. I tried to be somewhat "Super Mom" and make it more exciting for Chase by adding some Halloween sprinkles I remembered I had on top of his waffle. He was so excited to eat his "Halloween waffle" with his "Halloween fork" (requested by him specifically :)



It's the little things you do that they remember :) I am learning this and trying to do it whenever I can!




"Ready to make Halloween cupcakes Chase?" Yippee!!


What a cute little baker! He is getting really good at helping - no spills and he lets Mama have a turn ("Mama's Turn") to finish it up!



Our little golfer all set to go Trick or Treating... I couldn't believe what a hit this costume was! Random neighbors were taking pictures of him and people were commenting galore. The funniest thing was once we got home we had a few Trick or Treaters still so Chase answered the door with me and a lady said "Oh, this is where the golfer lives!" She must have seen him earlier! I thought it was dang cute but had no idea he would be the talk of the town - I think because it was different than the norm it stood out a lot :) I know my Dad was proud of that costume - ha ha!




Chase was definitely a lot more apprehensive and scared this year while Trick or Treating. Anyone with a mask or any houses that were decorated a lot freaked him out! His little face was taking it all in the whole time - the thought of more candy kept him going though :)



Ha Ha This says it all...


Heading up to one of the doors with our neighbor Brayden (Buzz Lightyear)


Getting some candy


And checking out their dog :)


This house went all out with columns, coffins, music and smoke!


Chase couldn't wait to run into Micah & Peyton along the way and kept asking where they were - then we finally see them and this is his reaction...he is showing his excitement internally :) Of course right after we left he kept asking where they went - crazy kid!


Last house for the night...


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween - next up - Thanksgiving!!

No comments: