Tuesday, November 23, 2010

33 1/2 Weeks

I asked Craig to take a couple belly shots of me the other night at 33 1/2 weeks and Chase ended up coming over and giving us some pretty adorable impromtu pictures :) He is going to be such a good big brother! He prays for the baby every night before we eat dinner.. "Dear God - Take care of the baby and my friends - Amen"... straight from Chase's mouth every night - so cute! Sometimes he throws us and the rest of the family in there too :)

At 33 weeks I am definitely feeling the tiredness gain on me. I have been feeling really good the last few weeks but this last week in particular I have been really tired and my stomach has been sore making it pretty uncomfortable. It is definitely harder this time around because I am constantly playing with Chase or bending over to pick up toys, give baths, pick him up, etc. Craig tells me to take it easy but it's hard for me to do that - just not my personality!

My last Dr's appt went good - baby is measuring perfect and heart beat sounds good! Our date for the birth is all set - December 30th at 11:30am! It is so weird to have it all scheduled out this time - such a different experience. Let's just hope Baby H stays in there till then and doesn't do anything crazy on us!

Here's some pictures with my 2 babies....




1 comment:

Sara Walker said...

You are so cute prego!! Call me sometime -still don't have your number, and I need your address for Christmas cards!