Enjoy!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Tis the Season....
It has arrived! What you ask? The Starbuck's Gingerbread Latte in red cups! Many years ago Christine and I both fell in love with the Soy Gingerbread Latte and every year it is a tradition to text each other when the first one is spotted :) This morning I was in the Tampa airport and went to get some coffee and there she was - in all her festive glory and beauty! I was so excited to text Christine and to order my first cup of holiday spirit for the year. This drink signifies the start to the holiday season and is a tasty treat if you have not tried it! This year it will be decaf but it is still delicious nonetheless :)
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES!!!! Tis the season indeed. Always love the first sighting! I'll have to check at the airport tomorrow if they have it. See you SOON!
Post a Comment