This Thanksgiving is the 1st one I have ever spent with Craig's family so it was definitely a whole new - but great - experience! We spent the morning at home with the 3 of us enjoying a slow morning and yummy breakfast. The rest of the day and night was spent at Craig's parents house where we had a great meal and enjoyed spending time together and watching football. Marvin's birthday is December 1st so we also celebrated his birthday on Thanksgiving. I got a few pics of all the grandkids helping him open gifts and blow out candles :)
Marae, Ashlyn & Chase loving on eachother...
Chase & Ashlyn - too cute!
Daddy being silly
Our family picture got invaded by some nieces and nephews - ha ha! Such cuties :)
At 10pm on Thanksgiving night Craig, Jill, Don and I decided to try and go to Toys R Us because they were opening at 10pm with all their sales. I don't know what we were thinking but as we were driving it literally looked like field of dreams with the single line of cars heading towards the store! We drove past saying "Heck No" as we saw hundreds, if not thousands, of people waiting to get inside! It was insane! Craig ended up going back the next morning and getting some great toys still at 50% off :) I'm not sure Black Friday is for me!
Friday Craig had to work so Chase and I did some shopping at an outdoor mall by us and we also rode the train that was all decorated for Christmas - Chase loved it!
Saturday we decorated for Christmas and I am loving it - pics to come! Sunday we spent the day converting Chase's room into a "big boy" room and moving his nursery furniture to the playroom for the baby. It was a long and tiring day but we got a lot done and Chase is now in a big boy bed - more to come as well!
Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I look forward to another year of wonderful people and memories to be thankful for!
1 comment:
Love the picture of Chase and Ashlyn - so cute! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Missed you!
Post a Comment