Diving right in. He loved grabbing the seeds out but everytime he would take his hand out he would want Craig to wipe it off with a washcloth and get it clean before he went back in again - ha ha - little OCD with the clean hands :)
Chase & Daddy scooping some seeds out
Mama ended up doing most of the dirty work :) But hey I got to roast pumpkin seeds afterwards so it was worth it!
Craig drawing the face he is going to carve. Good thing they were Crayola markers and Craig put away the Sharpie we was going to use because Chase leaned over and drew all over it. Came right off!
My boys with their finished product lit up outside (I couldn't get the camera to cooperate and show it lit up in the dark - my flash kept making it look like it was daytime)
Happy Halloween everyone!!
2 comments:
We were totally doing the same thing Friday night - too funny. At least Chase would touch it - Ben wouldn't even do that - gotta love our OCD boys!
So cute!!! -And I can't believe how close you are to having baby #2!!
I need your address and phone number girl!! Text it to me please: 760-484-3323
Post a Comment