Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Catching Up Part 2

I have so many pictures on my phone and I want to make sure I get them on here so they make it in the blog books I make :)  We made so many sweet memories over the past few months...

Hadley and Sadie - baby buddies - hanging out on Memorial Day


Hads snuggling with Papa at Brad and Melissa's house


She had a complete meltdown at one of Chase's baseball game and 1 minute into the car ride home, looked like this...


Helping with dishes!  She runs over anytime she hears the dishwasher open


Brady giving some early morning computer lessons one weekend morning



Watering the garden


Our 1st family bike ride!  
We were so excited as this is one of our favorite family activities :)


Scooter buddies


Tents can be just as fun indoors


Most days they are fighting and teasing each other, but every once in awhile I turn around and find this :)


Summer baseball games on our street


Brady amazes me every day with how smart he is, I know everyone says that,but really, he is kind of scary smart!  He will randomly make patterns out of things (like dominoes here)...the best is how proud he is of himself!


Craig and I got a night out to attend a cousin's wedding!  We had a fun time seeing out of town relatives, dancing and just having a kid free night :)



My parents sent Hads a new pink buggy as an early birthday present.  She was so excited we had to go outside and try it out, jammies and all!  She LOVES it!



Buggy buddies!


I mean really, I melt....


Enjoying some early summer weather!


Random summer hail storm - CO is such a crazy weather place!


Summer night at Jill and Don's.  We took a great evening walk along the golf course!






Train rides are always a still a hit


My boys love getting new shoes...every other type of clothes shopping they complain... but shoes - they love it!



My nieces adore Hadley and it is so cute to see the girls all together when we get the opportunity to spend time with them


Our neighborhood had an awesome 1st annual summer party at our park.  There was a jump castle, huge slip and slide, water balloon toss, 3 legged races, chalk drawing competition, music, tons of food and we got to meet so many new neighbors!  Hopefully this is the start to a great annual tradition.





I had to travel quite a bit for work the first part of this year.  Craig was such a super Daddy and held down the fort so I could be away.  Most of the time it is crazy hours and exhausting hard work and trainings, but we also get to add in some fun time as well :)  On my last trip to Cedar Rapids we got to spend the evening at a local winery.  Who knew wineries like this existed in Iowa?!



No comments: