Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend Randoms

I found a few pictures on my cell phones from a few weekends ago that I wanted to add...

Friday night fun in our house.  Building towers out of blocks and apparentely needing to take your shirt off because it is a lot of work - lol :)  They die laughing when they kick over the tower!  Chase had these when he was little and thought it was hilarious and still thinks its hilarious when playing with Brady :)


Saturday night Craig went to the CSU basketball game and I stayed home with the boys and we cheered from home.  They won and they are now ranked in the TOP 25 for the first time since 1954!!!!  Woo Hoo - so exciting!

Don't mind Brady's syringe - he was taking medicine for strep throat and he loves drinking water out of it afterwards - lol :)

No comments: