Last weekend a new park at our local rec center finally opened! This is seriously one of coolest parks I have been to in a long time! It is huge, I love the tire material all over the ground (instead of wood chips or sand) and it has swings,teeter-totters, etc that we have never seen before :)
We had gorgeous weather Sunday morning so we spent a few hours checking out all the park had to offer! We are even more excited for the summer because there is a lake attached to the park that is going to rent rowboats - fun stuff!
Later that afternoon I put Brady down for a nap and then went out front to see what Craig and Chase were up to. Chase was in the middle of a chalk masterpiece! He was a mess but sometimes you gotta just let kids be kids...that's what washing machines and showers are for :)









No comments:
Post a Comment