Last Monday I kept Brady home with a cold and this is what we did at 12pm....
And this was what it looked like at 5pm!!
I had no idea we were supposed to get snow that day but around 3:30 the sky grayed over and the snow starting coming! I was so excited because we have not had nearly enough snow this winter. As soon as Chase got home we all got bundled up and played in the snow out back for about an hour. I LOVE impromptu snow nights, I remember having one last year too and they are some of my favorite memories :)
Brady getting bundled up!
Shoveling and throwing snowballs!
We didn't get a lot of snow BUT it was perfect snowball and snowman snow!! We rolled balls around the yard and picked up enough snow to put together our first ever family snowman!!! I don't think I have made a snowman since my freshman year in college and Craig couldn't remember the last time he had!
After we finished our snowman we went inside and dumped all our wet clothes in a pile and got in warm jammies, the best feeling after playing out in the cold!!!
Such a fun night and I am so excited we took full advantage of it!









No comments:
Post a Comment