Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our Brady Bear Turns 2!!!

I cannot believe it has been 2 years since we celebrated New Year's Eve in the hospital after bringing our sweet Brady bear into the world!

Dec 30th, 2010

Dec 30th, 2012
Starting off his Mickey day with a Mickey Mouse pancake for breakfast! 

This little man is the most talkative, wildest, fun loving, independent 2 year old I have ever seen and we wouldn't have it any other way!  I am amazed at how old he seems all the time and it has been absolutely amazing to watch him grow these last 2 years. 
We can't wait to see what this next year brings you Brady bear!


Time to party!  I forgot to take pictures of a lot of the decorations but we were Mickey'd out :)





More interested in chips than anything else, my little salt boy!

Present Time!



Sitting in his new Mickey chair having a snack in the middle of opening presents - lol :)

Ready for his cake...

Our attempts at a family photo didn't go too well :)


Mickey cake time! 
"Happy Birthday Dear Brady....."



After the party Brady opened gifts from us, Grandma & Papa T and the Frisbees (with the help of Chase of course!)





Trying out some new toys



Happy 2nd Birthday Brady - we love you to the moon and back!!

No comments: