Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Decorating

Even though it's time to take all the decorations down, I wanted to post some photos of some of our holiday decor this year!

Outside all lit up!

A new addition this year.  I filled our planterns on our porch with garland, lights, oversized ornaments and a few sprigs of glittered fun :)

After Chase asked "Is it Christmas yet?" about 5000 times, we decided to make a countdown chain.  He cut all the pieces himself and helped me staple.  He loved making it and loved cutting one down every morning.  We will have to start it even earlier next year.

A pinterest project that Brady loved playing with!

Our house definitely believes in Santa!

Another pinterest project.  I made these for Halloween and then just changed the letters and candy for Christmas!


Table next to our Christmas tree in the living room.

Dining room table

Can you tell I love pinterest?  Such a great and easy idea for hanging Christmas cards!!


One last pinterest project, H letter covered in holly berries.  Broke out the glue gun for the first time in probably 10 years!

Our stairway...

I love Christmas and having the house filled with twinkling lights.  I am sad to see it all come down but I must say it does feel a lot cleaner once the house is back to normal :)

1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

The house looked awesome. I love your block letters, wish I had gotten those too! We took everything but the tree and outside lights down this weekend - feels less cluttered. :)