Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Visitors!

We had a great treat this past weekend and got a visit from Lisa and Katie! I did a terrible job taking pictures this weekend but I did get a few. Lisa came in from Florida Friday morning so Chase & I spent the day with her. That night Katie flew in and we all had fun at dinner and having drinks together. Lisa took off Sat morning to go visit some more friends so we spent the rest of the weekend catching up and hanging out with Katie! We enjoyed the 80 degree weather the whole weekend - Katie especially enjoyed it after flying in from the CO snow:) We spent the weekend visiting Hermosa beach, went to 3rd Street in Santa Monica Sat night and witnessed the crazy street performers and grabbed dinner, hiked up to the Hollywood sign, watched football playoffs, checked out Venice beach, drank way too much wine and just enjoyed hanging out again! We loved having you both out here - thanks for making the trip! Chase loved spending time with his girlfriends:) Here are some of the few pics I did get...

Lisa getting a chance to feed Chase while we were out to dinner

Chase posing with the weird sheep that were in the lobby of Katie's super-modern hotel

The view we had as we were hiking to the Hollywood sign

Hollywood Family

Making our way back down

Katie, Chase & I

Chase loved his new brunette girlfriend:)

Katie showing off her guns at Muscle Beach in Venice

Scene from the TV show NUMB3RS being shot in Venice


Thanks for coming out to visit - can't wait to see you both again soon!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I had a great time and it was so good to see you guys. Thanks again for showing me around. Hope to see you soon.

C Frizz said...

I can see one of Chase's teeth in the picture with Katie - so cute! He's growing up so fast - happy 8 months!

Sara Walker said...

How fun. I've always wanted to hike up to the Hollywood sign!

Don't stress at work, so not worth it. -From some others I've talked to it's pretty crazy right now though. Good for you for losing all the weight so quickly, you look great.