Daddy & Chase in front of one of the many tanks
Chase trying to touch the fish!
Chase meeting a life size stingray:) (It was a cute picture but then that lady walked right in front...oh well)
This sea lion was totally playing with this little kid - it was hilarious!
Chase wanted to play with him too
Chase & Momma in front of the sharks
Cute close-up:)
Chase loves riding around on Daddy's shoulders
After the aquarium we met up with Mom & Dad at the Yardhouse because Uncle Larry was in town visiting! This was the first time he got to meet Chase!
1 comment:
How fun! Sorry I don't have Aquarium tix...
Just caught up on your Christmas, looks like it was so much fun, Chase is a doll. How's Yellowbook? I have completely shut off, I should probably check my email as I haven't turned on my computer in a month, yikes, scary, we are having too much fun. Love the pics!
Sara
Post a Comment