So we have been having a little battle with Chase in the solid food department. He was doing so good eating and then he got a stomach virus at Christmas and after that he wanted nothing to do with any food besides his milk. We have tried soo many different times and many different veggies/rice/oatmeal/etc. but he just holds the food in his mouth and then spits it out. (I'm sure teething at the same time is not helping things either) We are being patient because everything we read says not to force babies to eat and we also know that obviously he will eventually grow out of it. Until then here are a few pictures of our efforts...
Chase trying out a teething biscuit to help relieve his poor gums

This is what happens when you let your baby have control of his own spoon in an effort to get him to eat some carrots! Needless to say our next item on the agenda was a bath :)
Good times:)
3 comments:
How fun. He is so cute. I loved / hated the solid food stage. I think I made the nanny do most of it when Ella was at this messy stage. Good luck getting the food down!
Oh Hello Chase!! :)
How cute is he!! I cant wait for the messy food pictures with Grayce - or maybe I can :)
Post a Comment