I am posting this a little late but Chase got his first tooth last Tuesday!!!! I had a feeling we were real close because Monday night he had a pool of drool around him in his crib:) When I went to pick Chase up from his babysitter Tuesday after work she said "His little tooth is so sharp!" My mouth dropped open and I was a little sad and said, "What tooth?" I was excited yet wishing I had been the one to discover it at the same time - but welcome to the world of a working Mom - guess I won't be there to see everything first. It must have cut through Monday night and poked out Tuesday. It is coming through even more now but Chase has been a little trooper. It hasn't seemed to affect him all that much.. he hasn't been fussy, had a fever or sleeping bad because of it (thank goodness!) We have some herbal little drops that I think are helping soothe the pain and he is constantly chewing on his finger and anything else he can find in sight to ease his poor little gums... 1 down..how many to go? Ha Ha
I would post a picture but Chase has barely let us see it let alone let me take a picture of it:) We better enjoy his gummy smile while we can - it will be full of teeth before we know it!
1 comment:
Congrats! Delaney got her 1st tooth this week...our late bloomers! You are lucky Chase didn't have any of the signs because Delaney had a fever, fussiness, lack of sleep, etc.! Now onto finger foods...:)
Post a Comment