Hi all!
Well I am taking some advice from my sister and parents (and after reading Amanda's blog)and decided that there is too much info about our family life on here to have the whole wide world of the web have access to the Hoelting's.. (you've seen the news - too many crazies...) It is sad to say that but unfortunately we don't live in Mayberry circa 1950 so better safe than sorry:)
Hopefully there are many of you who enjoy reading our blog and watching Chase grow up:) If so please post your name and email address in the comment section below or email me at lorit5@yahoo.com and I will add you to the list of invited readers. I will wait a couple weeks to do this to give everyone some time to let me know!
Take care and be safe in 2009!
Love,
Lori, Craig & Chase
8 comments:
I hope I'm a given. :) christine_frisbee@yahoo.com We need to do this next. Love you!
I've decided to do the same...makes sense! Please add me...jwodarck@hotmail.com
Hi Lori! This is Amanda Long (Cunningham.) I found your blog through Kandis. I'd like to keep reading especially since our boys are so close in age.
acdance14@aol.com
Please add me.. kt2808@yahoo.com
Hi Lori, Please add me too - Thx! kasiajj@hotmail.com
please please!
Kfroebe@charter.net
Love the blog. I'm with you. I may do the same -I go back and forth...
Add me!!
westcoastwalkers@gmail.com
WOuld love to keep us with the Hoeltings!
lexylou@gmail.com
Post a Comment