but it just wasn't enough:( Chase cooed and kicked his legs for the Angels but unfortunatly it wasn't enough to fend off the Red Sox. Chase looks forward to next year and hopes for either a Rockies or Angels World Series! Anyone but Boston PLEASE!
So cute! I know, I was bummed about the Angels. -Well, you're in LA now, you can cheer for the Dodgers as your Rockies and Angels are out. I can't believe how often you still come out to San Diego! We should get together sometime -if only for a second on your way back or something.
3 comments:
Man, so disappointing. But they had many chances and didn't take advantage. Oh well, at least Chase looks cute and I beat you in Fantasy Football! :)
Let's go RED SOX!!!
So cute! I know, I was bummed about the Angels. -Well, you're in LA now, you can cheer for the Dodgers as your Rockies and Angels are out.
I can't believe how often you still come out to San Diego! We should get together sometime -if only for a second on your way back or something.
Post a Comment