Chase helped me do a little baking this weekend. I decided to make home-made cinnamon rolls - yum! Chase sat in his Bumbo but he wasn't much help once he realized his bottles were all drying next to him:) He spent more time trying to grab them than anything else.
Here is my final masterpiece - they are delicious!
CSU played Cal this weekend - and although we got our butts kicked - Chase still wore his green and showed some support. Oh well - at least we looked cute while losing:)
Well - looks like the Rockies aren't going to make the run they did last year so since it was their last game Sunday - Chase had to show his support for Daddy's favorite team.
3 comments:
YUM! Those cinnamon rolls (and feet) look so good...can you send me the recipe??? ewaldner0828@yahoo.com thanks - Erin
I knew he was close to finding those feet last weekend when you were here! Too funny. Those cinnamon rolls look awesome! You are making them at Christmas right??? See you soon!
How cute! I love watching them discover their bodies. I remember when Ella found her ear, and she'd walk around the house with her finger in her ear.
You are such a good cook! Wow. When do you have time to do all this stuff.
Post a Comment