Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are getting a....NEPHEW!!!!

Today was the BIG ultrasound for Christine and Jim! They got to see their precious little one again and see that everything is growing perfectly. Most importantly the baby is healthy and looking good but of course the big question we were all waiting to get answered..Boy or Girl? IT IS A BOY!!! They are so happy and we are so thrilled for them and also for Chase - he will get his own little buddy to grow up with. Wow - I can just picture how much fun (and how much trouble) they will have and get in together:)

Craig amazed us once again with ALWAYS being right on the sex. I had a feeling it was a girl but from now on I will listen to Craig's instincts. He has gotten all our nieces and nephews right along with guessing Chase and baby Frisbee right. Who needs an ultrasound? Ha Ha

Congrats Christine & Jim - we can't wait to meet our little Nephew!!

No comments: