Monday, October 6, 2008

Miramar Air Show

This past weekend Chase & I headed down to San Diego because Katie came into town during the Miramar Air Show to visit. Daddy had to work so we had to spend the weekend apart:( We had a fun weekend though with Katie, Aunt Christine, Uncle Jim, Danny, Chris & cute little Micah. Unfortunately we didn't take too many pictures but here are a few we got.

Christine, Chase & I in front of one of the planes on display We didn't make it too long at the air show Sat because it was much louder and Chase was more scared than we anticipated. I messed up and didn't order Chase ear muffs in time to get here. I thought they would sell them at the air show but they didn't - I couldn't believe it! We tried to cut earplugs in half but they were still too big for his ears:) We had a fun night Sat walking around La Jolla and having dinner together. Here's one shot I got of Micah and Chase - he just loved trying to make "Baby Chase" smile!
Sunday we had a yummy breakfast in La Jolla and then we headed home to see Daddy. We sure did miss him!

No comments: