So we officially have gone through Chase's first bad "cold" I guess we will call it. Who knows what was wrong with him but he was sick and it was very scary for Mama and Daddy! Chase started acting funny a few Fridays ago and for the next week turned into a completely different baby. He has been super fussy, refusing to eat, not sleeping at night, etc. We kept thinking he just had a cold and then he did the worst thing, threw up all over me on wed night. It was sooo sad - he just looked at me wondering what the heck was going on. We were about to go to the emergency room but after throwing up he was happy. We put him in the bath and he was full of smiles - I guess I feel better when I throw up too:)
We went to the Dr the next day and they tested him for everything and couldn't find anything wrong so our Dr said it was just a bug. It continued all last weekend while we visited in San Diego. Finally he seems to be getting better! He is eating better, smiling, cooing, and thank god - finally slept through the night last night. That was the first night in a week in a half that we haven't benn woken up every hour!
Poor little Chase - we all made it through though and are getting healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment