Saturday, October 11, 2008

4 Years of a Wonderful Marriage!

This past Thursday, October 9th was our 4 year wedding anniversary. In some ways I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by but in other ways I look at pictures from that day and it feel like so long ago. Craig and I have grown so much together over the past 4 years and I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing man that I can call my husband and my best friend. Craig has also been the most amazing Dad I could have ever imagined. Chase just loves him and they have an amazing bond already. I cannot wait to watch them together over the years.

Thank you Craig for making me the happiest girl in the world - I thank God we found each other - you are perfect. Thank you for your love, support, strength, laughter, and friendship. Thank you for making me a Mom - I love my family:)

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: