Craig and my kiddos always manage to spoil me every Mother's Day and every year it just gets better and more special. Having 3 kids to celebrate this year made it even more sweet. There is nothing I enjoy more than being a Mom and as I watch some of friends about to become Mom's for the first time soon, I am so excited for them to experience this wonderful world!
My Mother's Day celebration started off on the Friday before with a flower planting breakfast at Brady's daycare (forgot to take pics) and a Mother's Day tea in Chase's kindergarten class. We made hand print corsages and the kids all read us a beautiful Mother's Day poem!

Friday afternoon Craig brought me a bouquet of peach roses home from work, which I thought were my Mother's Day flowers and was so sweet! You can imagine my surprise when I woke up on Saturday morning and Craig, Brady and Hadley were getting some from the grocery store with Starbucks in hand. I opened my eyes to see this little guy standing next to our bed! A second bouquet of flowers that he picked out all himself - it really doesn't get much cuter!
Our usual Mother's Day tradition is to spend the day outdoors planting our garden and all of our flowers. Considering we woke up to this on Mother's Day morning - our plans got postponed a bit :)
We ended up spending the day at home in our jammies, watching movies, baking cookies, playing games and just hanging out as a family. I honestly don't remember a day when we have ever done that and it was perfect! Craig felt so bad that we didn't have anything going on but it really was an amazing day. A chance to just enjoy my kids and leave all the stress, work and busyness of our lives aside for a day.
When I woke up on Sunday morning, I had yet another bouquet waiting for me! I told Craig and he was spoiling me and he said "3 bouquets for 3 kids." I didn't even realize what he was doing!! So cute :)
Flowers from Hads
Flowers from Brady (blue of course!)
Flowers from Chase
And my favorite gifts by far (and the ones that made me laugh!)
The teachers asked them the same questions in March and then in April to see if their answers would change! My age changes quite a bit and apparently I go from loving salads to hamburgers - lol! The best part is you can tell Brady loves breakfast because waffles, french toast and pancakes were always on his mind - haha! And Craig is the resident french toast maker, not me :)







No comments:
Post a Comment