Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ms. Emily's Baby Shower

One of Chase's teachers, Ms. Emily, is expecting her first baby (baby girl) in September! Since I love a good party and a good surprise I decided to put together a surprise baby shower for her at the school!! The party ended up being the Friday my parents were here so my Mom helped me make cupcakes and came to the party with me. It was such a GREAT turnout and so many parents showed up and Emily was surrounded in a mound of presents. Emily was so surprised and started crying when she walked in and we yelled "surprise!" It was priceless and I was so glad we were able to do this for her. The kids had so much fun helping her open gifts and celebrating. She is going to be a wonderful Mama!!

So surprised :)



Look at all those sweet gifts!


All the kids ready to help :)



What a great group of parents and kids to make this happen. Emily had so much fun opening all the cute clothes for her baby girl!





Cupcakes that my Mom, Chase & I made! I'm pretty proud of how they turned out :)


Taylor showing off the diaper cake that her and her Mom brought :)



Trying to get a picture of Ms Emily and all the kids - good luck - lol!



Ending the party with some cupcakes and juice!

No comments: