So I am behind on some blogs and need to catch up but life has sort of consumed me lately. I was doing so good and staying on top of things and then - bam - it caught up, I got sick and I am TIRED :)
I went back to work March 24th but I was lucky enough to get to work from home for a few weeks. It made it a much easier transition to ease myself back into the working world while still trying to be the best Mama I can. Today that ended. Today was the first day of a 6 week training gig I am doing. I am co-training 2 IST classes in a row (it's a 3 week classroom style class that new hires to the company go through). It is held at in office about 45 minutes from here.
So here is how Day 1 went:
5:00am - Up, showering, getting myself ready
6:00am - Craig up and getting ready
6:15am - Chase up - get him milk, dressed and ready to go to school
6:15am to 6:30am - Brady squirming and waking up - get him changed and dressed
6:45am - I leave for the office
6:50am - Craig leaves to drop off Chase at daycare and then Brady at his parents house
7:30am - I arrive at the office
8am-5pm - Training class (plus finding time to pump twice during the day - once at my lunch break and once during an afternoon break)
6:00pm - Arrive home after Craig picked up both kids
Make dinner, eat dinner, clean up, Chase gets a bath, get Chase's lunch ready for the next day, feed Brady, rock Brady to sleep, clean pump parts and re-pack for the next day, wash bottles and get Brady's bag ready for the next day
9:00pm - Finally sitting down and typing at this exact moment with a cup of tea taking a breath and thinking it is probably time for bed - ha ha!
Oh my goodness - 5 weeks and 4 more days of this!!!! Thank God I have an amazing hands on husband so all of the above was shared by him. How in the world do single parents do it?! Wish me luck on the next 5 weeks and 4 days (not that I am counting or anything!)
No comments:
Post a Comment