We headed downtown a little early so we could grab a cocktail and some food before the party and we turned the night into a make shift date night for the 3 of us :) We went to The Keg in downtown Denver which has great food and THE BEST Orance Slice martini!!! It is seriously to die for- so amazing!
I had to grab a cute photo of my boys enjoying a martini (I need to be better at getting in some of these)!
We had a great night talking with all our friends and catching up! Brady was an angel and was passed around to about 15 different people :) We stayed till about 8:30 and then headed home to get Chase - I know we are wild partiers these days - ha ha! It was a great night though and I am so looking forward to the next opportunity to see everyone!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Brady is getting SO BIG! He is such a cutie. Glad you enjoyed your date night with the 3 of you.
Post a Comment