Craig, Brad, Don & Marvin all headed to the game while all the ladies and kiddos gathered at Jill & Don's house to watch it on tv! We had a great day and evening because it was gorgeous out so the kids were all running around like crazy enjoying finally having some good weather! We enjoyed some cocktails, homemade pizzas and we even threw in a fun dance party at the end of the night :) The Rockies lost but hey, there are 161 games to go so we have some time to make it up!
Opening Day Brownies (they tasted great but I am not a decorator - ha ha!)
Our Rockies family (Check out Brady's arm band!)
The kids getting ready to eat pizza and acting silly. You think I would be able to get all 8 of them to look - yea right!
Chase & Carson!
GO ROCKIES! Chase, Carson & Ashlyn
As the sun started to go down all the kids decided they wanted to run out to the golf course and play in what remained of the dwindling daylight. Craig went out with them and I sat in awe of what a beautiful sight it was. Watching the kids run around without a care in the world while the sun was setting over this gorgeous view made the world stop for just a moment in time to let me take it all in and just smile!
We ended the night with a sweet dance party - everything from Taylor Swift to Black Eyes Peas! This is the closest I have been to "out dancing" in awhile and I have to say I was loving it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment