I had both boys home with me so we got dressed in our green and headed out in the morning to go play at Monkey Bizness and ride the train at the outdoor mall by our house. Chase LOVES Monkey Bizness and it is an easy way for me to watch both kids! Brady slept most of the time (what a surprise - ha ha) and Chase ran around going down slides, climbing, doing art, bouncing in the bounce house, you name it...
I have no pictures with me in it because I always take them - so thus we had to go with a self portrait!
Sleeping - so peaceful...
Wait! He's awake!! Hi Brady Bear!
After a few hours playing Chase saw the train go by so of course we couldn't leave without a ride. We bought our tickets and took a private ride on the choo choo train (there weren't too many people out so we got it all to ourselves!)
Waiting patiently for the train to come around again
So excited to be on the train!
We headed home and Chase took a nap while Brady and I spent a few hours playing and snuggling together. I enjoyed a nice Guiness while watching some March Madness as well! (See what I mean - any other day having a beer in the middle of the day while home alone with the kids would sound crazy, BUT when it's St Patty's Day and a Guiness it just sounds normal!)

More self portraits :)
Awake....
And asleep...
That night we were invited over to the house of one of the girl's from Chase's class. They only live about 1 mile from us so we headed over for food and green beer! They actually had a kegerator and had a keg hooked up that was pumping out green beer - I didn't even know you could buy it like that - awesome :) The kids had a ton of fun running around together and destroying Jenny & Mike's house one room at a time - ha ha. The parents had a ton of fun too getting to know eachother and having a lot of laughs. The craziest thing I am discovering as we meet new people is how small a world it really is. From the couples there last night, some of them were at CSU the same time as Craig & I, Craig knew a ton of the same people as others from high school and from baseball...it's just funny how it really is 6 degrees of seperation :) I didn't take any pictures but what a fun way to celebrate St. Patty's Day!
Till next year....
No comments:
Post a Comment