Monday, March 7, 2011

2 Months Old!



I can't believe my Brady bear is 2 months old already! I know time flies when you have a child but I am telling you.. it goes even FASTER the second time around!! We are just so busy keeping up with both boys that weeks are flying by right before our eyes.

Brady is still just the sweetest, calmest baby. He has such a mellow and laid back personality. We'll see if he stays like that - if so - he is definitely Craig's child :) It's so funny because Chase is wild and has a personality just like me and how I was as a kid and now Brady seems so much more like Craig. It's so fun to see your traits (good and bad) in your children - just amazing.

At 2 months here are some stats and info about our little Brady:

* Weighs 11 lbs 15.8 oz (50-75 percentile)
* 23 inches long (50-75 percentile)
* Head is 15.75 inches (25 percentile)

* He is starting to smile and coo at us
* Starting to like the pacifier more - he finally will take the Soothie brand from
the hospital
* Still loves to be held upright - usually hates being held laying on his back
* LOVES bathtime - he gets so calm and just chills in there - seems very relaxed
when we do it
* Nighttime schedule is the following: He will fall asleep about 8 or 9pm and we'll keep him with us downstairs until we go to bed about 10:30pm. I'll feed him and put him in his bassinet next to our bed. Usually he only wakes up once about 2 or 3am and I feed him and he goes right back to bed. Then up again about 6am to eat again and usually up for the day by 7am. Sometimes he wakes up twice a night but usually just once. Sometimes he will need a diaper change and will be more awake so we will come downstairs for an hour to an hour and a half but most of the time he just eats and goes right back to sleep.
* Loves to be in the Ergo carrier attached to me - will fall asleep for a few hours in it. I wear it the days I have both boys so that I have my hands free to do stuff with Chase.

Our little Brady bear has brought so much joy to our lives and Chase LOVES having a little brother. He constantly wants to hug or kiss him and always says Good Morning and Good Night to him. He is super helpful and will get us diapers, his pacifier, etc. If he cries, Chase says "Brady's crying" and tries to soothe him - very cute :) He will copy the baby voice I do and talk to Brady in a high pitched voice. Chase just loves having him here - plain and simple.

Happy 2 months little man!

1 comment:

The Frisbees said...

Can't believe he is 2 months old already! I know I will be SHOCKED in May when he is 5 months old - he'll be so much bigger!!! Miss you guys!