Our sweet Hadley girl is 1!
I can't even believe how much she has changed from July 10, 2013 to July 10, 2014 - the first year of life is absolutely incredible! To go from a helpless newborn to a little kid walking around, babbling and exploring the world around her - it is just amazing!
I spent the day with my girl and we just had the best day playing with balloons, laughing and enjoying some one on one time!
Time for presents once all the boys were home that night!
Chase & Brady are so intrigued by girl toys - haha!
I just adore this girl of mine!
Cake Time!
It looks like Hads is following in Chase's footsteps and has a major sweet tooth! Brady still does not care for sweets but Hadley couldn't get enough whipped cream! She also goes crazy over ice cream, too funny :) Since we were celebrating her birthday that weekend with a cake, we just gave her an angel food mini cake topped with loads of whipped cream on her actual birthday!
1st birthdays are always sooo bittersweet for me! I laugh and I cry and have a tough time knowing that the baby phase is over! The first year is draining, exhausting and completely selfless but I also adore the baby snuggles and the feeling of having a brand new baby around! Time moves forward though and now we are off to new adventures with our independent and adventurous "toddler girl"!
1 comment:
So sweet, can't believe Hads is a year old already!
Post a Comment